Do you love Snapchat as much as we do and want to share your knowledge and expertise? Become a contributor on Snapchat Daily!
Why become a contributor on Snapchat Daily?
- Share your knowledge and expertise with a community of Snapchat marketeers, brands and Snapchat users
- Raise your profile
- Get exposure
Snapchat Daily topics
We cover a variety of topics around Snapchat for business, for example:
- Snapchat news and announcements
- Snapchat acquisitions
- Snapchat app features
- How-to guides
- Tips and tricks
- Creator stories
- Brands’ case studies
- Industry analysis
- Celebrity stories
- Fun facts
- …and many more!
How to get started
Fill out Snapchat Daily contributor application form and we will be in touch with you.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to all the applications individually. We apologize in advance if you have not heard back from us. Feeling persistent? Submit a one-off article by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect our contributors to write 3-4 stories a month or more. If you are not ready to become a contributor but want to submit a one-off article instead, please email it to email@example.com. Please send full articles only. We will not consider article ideas or pitches.
Before submitting your contributor application or an article for publishing please review our guidelines:
- Articles must be original and authors must have an authentic complete intellectual ownership of the content. We will not accept articles that are event partly plagiarized
- Articles must be exclusively written for Snapchat Daily and must not be available on any other platforms prior to the publication. You are welcome to re-share the articles once they are published with a reference to Snapchat Daily as an original source
- All posts must be at least 300 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links
- Articles may not be promotional or advertorial
- Articles must be ‘ready-to-publish’ and consistent with Snapchat Daily existing content
We look forward to hearing from you!
Team Snapchat Daily
Latest posts by Inna Semenyuk (see all)
- Stranger Things Snapchat Filter Has Arrived and It’s Really Scary - October 27, 2017
- You can now order an Uber right from Snapchat, thanks to Snapchat Context Cards - October 11, 2017
- Kate Hudson’s Stylist Has Launched Her Own Snapchat Fashion Show - September 8, 2017