If you are in San Francisco and want to learn how to grow your business with Snapchat, join Snapchat for business workshop at General Assembly hosted by Snapchat creator and SnapchatDaily.com founder Inna Semenyuk. The event is free to attend but spaces are extremely limited!
About the workshop
Snapchat is one of the fastest growing social networks of the decade. Since its inception in 2011, it has grown to 10 billion daily video views (head to head with Facebook) and 150+ million daily active users.
This platform is a content and storytelling haven. With an engaged user base, ample features, and unique DNA, Snapchat delivers a marketing channel for the fast paced, mobile-centric world we live in.
As its user base continues to skyrocket, there is ample opportunity for businesses to take advantage of the attention on Snapchat. This workshop will provide you with the basics on how to use Snapchat and create a winning strategy for your business or brand.
- Best practices for storytelling on snapchat
- Understanding how to quickly and effectively grow your following
- Basic Snapchat functionality and tools (Hidden/Advanced)
- Content creation and strategy
- Engagement strategy
- Cross promotion strategy
- Measurement (metrics, user information)
Prereqs & Preparation
- Bring your mobile device with snapchat pre-installed
- Bring note-taking materials
About the Instructor
Inna is a founder of InnavationLabs marketing consultancy based in San Francisco and a seasoned marketeer who worked with Facebook, Skype, eBay, Starbucks, NBC Universal, British Airways, Calm and many other brands. She’s a Snapchat creator and an editor of Snapchat Daily about all things Snapchat for business. With an MBA from Imperial College Business School, Inna is also an alumna and ambassador of Singularity University.
Latest posts by Inna Semenyuk (see all)
- Stranger Things Snapchat Filter Has Arrived and It’s Really Scary - October 27, 2017
- You can now order an Uber right from Snapchat, thanks to Snapchat Context Cards - October 11, 2017
- Kate Hudson’s Stylist Has Launched Her Own Snapchat Fashion Show - September 8, 2017