Snapchat is down and users are back on Twitter sharing their despair. The reports about Snapchat being down started rolling in on Monday morning of April 10th, and started peaking around 1 pm Pacific Time. Snapchat Support has been busy responding to user inquiries on Twitter asking them to DM their usernames to investigate the issue.
According to Downdetector, the most reported problems are:
- App won’t log in or connect to server (34%)
- Receiving snaps or refresh (33%)
- Sending snaps (32%)
It appears, that United Kingdom and some parts of the USA are affected most, according to Downdetector Snapchat outage map:
The internet has spoken
While Snapchat support team is responding to users affected by the outage, Internet has spoken about the issue:
Not the first time
Snapchat users recently experienced issues logging into Snapchat in their browsers, as confirmed by Snapchat on Twitter on March 10:
Users affected by the outage can contact Snapchat support on the website.
Latest posts by Inna Semenyuk (see all)
- Snapchat users slam the Snapchat redesign - January 17, 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About the New Snapchat - December 5, 2017
- Stranger Things Snapchat Filter Has Arrived and It’s Really Scary - October 27, 2017